|Standing screen display size||30 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1080 Pixels|
Best Ultra Slim Gaming Monitor USA 2022
- 30″ Curved Gaming Monitor 2560 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- Response Time- 5ms GTG and DP Up to 200Hz Refresh Rate
- HDMI 2. 0 Up to 120Hz Refresh Rate and no blurred images
- AMD Free Sync With Free Sync, gamers now enjoy smooth video
- Seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games
- Free Sync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing
- Stuttering due to differences between a graphics card’s frame rate
- FPS-RTS FPS and RTS are Sceptre’s custom set display settings
- Built for an enhanced gaming experience, First Person Shooter
- 80 cm wide and RTS (Real-Time Strategy) Gaming LED Light
- Blue Light Shift Reduce blue light to protect eye fatigue & strains
- Enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games
- VESA Wall Mount Pattern Using the VESA wall mount pattern
- Easily mount your Sceptre LED monitor on the wall in a manner
- That is both aesthetically pleasing and conveniently practical
- You will be able to save ample space and view the screen in a position
- Built-in Speakers With built-in speakers, delivers office level audio
- For conference calls and internet workshops, enjoy engaging audio
- Thin Bezel Savor every inch of the large screen as the bezel is a mere
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight
- Read More about the Best Ultra Slim Gaming Monitor USA 2022
- Additional information
Best Ultra Slim Gaming Monitor USA 2022
The Sceptre may be best known for its budget televisions and monitors, but the company’s expertise in displays forces it to re-establish itself in the world of wider monitors. The Best 30-inch Ultra Slim Gaming Monitor Sceptre C305B-200UN proves that when a feature in an exceedingly beautifully curved UWHD display that options a high contrast ratio, wonderful reaction time, and premium touch like the AMD FreeSync.
While it is billed as a gaming monitor, the spec sheet and size put it in the middle of a productivity monitor, and it could easily double as a home entertainment screen. In fact, its large size and stylish design, coupled with the curvature of the monitor, serve as a traditional monitor to put you in your game.
Whether you love curved displays or think that this is nothing more than marketing hype, this massive, beautiful display makes the traditional monitor feel flat in more ways than one. Those perks and a reasonable price earn it a spot on our best gaming monitor list.
|Item model number||C305B-200UN|
|Item Weight||12.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27.8 x 16.1 x 7.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||27.8 x 16.1 x 7.4 inches|
Like its 27-inch siblings, the Sceptre C275B-1858RN, which we recently reviewed, is a minimalist aesthetic in this Sceptre gaming monitor thanks to a curved gaming monitor. It lacks styled looks like spliced colors and aggressive, angular pieces.
Alienware XW3CK and AOC CQ32G1. Instead, the monitor’s chassis is made of dark-gray plastic, a familiar design among Sceptre’s office/productivity monitors.
The only real node for gamer beauty is two red LED strips on the back of the monitor, which can be disabled in OSD. Beautiful and everything makes sense, this panel looks more workhorse than the gamer. The V-shaped base supports a 30-inch screen, and it does not mimic the over-the-top designs used on so many gaming monitors.
The display itself has a curved panel. When compared, the LG 34UC89G has a slight curvature with a 3800R curve, which means that the arc has a similar radius as a circle with a 3800-millimeter circumference – whereas the Alienware AW3418DW (1900R) incorporates a lot of pronounced curvatures. The Ultra Slim Gaming Monitor Sceptre C305B-200UN with a curvature of 1800R is more aggressive than both, as lower numbers indicate a smaller, tighter arc.
For connectivity, there is a DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0, two HDMI 1.4 ports, a headphone jack, and a pair of 3W integrated speakers.
This Ultra Slim Gaming Monitor Sceptre curved is marketed as a gaming display, however, it equally shines as a productivity monitor. The 200Hz refresh rate lets games run silk smooth, though you do get some pixelation on fast-moving objects, especially when dark pixels are involved. If you expertise that, you’ll set the monitor to 144Hz, at this refresh rate, ghosting is minimized.
The display additionally boasts a 5-millisecond reaction time, which is below the 1ms offered on most gaming monitors, however, it’s still ideal for fast-paced action. It additionally supports AMD’s Radeon Freesync, which matches frame rates and refresh rates to prevent screen tearing. In many respects, FreeSync is similar to Nvidia’s G-Sync technology, only that it doesn’t require the added expense of additional hardware inside the monitor.
While the VA panel is known for inferior response times, the Ultra Slim Gaming Monitor Sceptre C305B-200UN delivers the kind of performance you’d certainly expect for an inexpensive 200Hz VA panel. Therefore, depending on the game you are playing the available gaming preset modes (FPS and RTS) will adjust the settings accordingly.
Nevertheless, the color quality of the monitor is excellent. While playing Grand Theft Auto V, you notice that the night scenes feel a little more true to life, with bright, flashing headlights and pop cues against low light. The colors appear vibrant, including blue images of California and red sports cars, all in 2560 x 1440 resolution with sharp and clear details.
When playing less demanding games, you’ll be able to make the most of the total rate of 200Hz, and if the pixel trailing becomes terribly noticeable, you’ll be able to return to 144Hz. The Sceptre C305B-200UN has an input lag of less than 5ms, barely noticeable even at 200Hz.
Our Rating | Excellent
The Ultra Slim Gaming Monitor Sceptre C305B-200UN is definitely one of the most effective budget gaming monitors on the market, with outstanding performance for the price, AMD FreeSync for tear-free gaming, and a flexible, sleek style
- Strong performance for the price
- High contrast ratio and rich pixel density
- AMD FreeSync up to 200SHz
- Tilt-only stand
- Ghost Phantom in high-speed games, mainly in dark scenes
With excellent performance for the price, AMD FreeSync for tear-free gaming, and a versatile, sleek design, the Sceptre C305B-200UN is easily one of the best budget gaming monitors in the range. It is one of the cheapest, given its feature set.
However, this is not correct. The curved display presents some problems in an otherwise stellar monitor, such as color issues and striking the curved ends of panels. The 34-inch Alienware AW3418DW offers a high resolution of 1440p and touts Nvidia G-Sync, an improved version of adaptive frame-rate technology, and the only option for anyone using an Nvidia graphics card. But it costs more for additional gaming facilities.
All of that said, the Sceptre C305B-200UN is still a great option for avid gamers, content creators, and office users, and is significantly more affordable than the Alienware AW3418DW. If you want a value monitor specifically for gaming and work, then this is the monitor for you.